Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > Europe Cars > MaxiSys Elite Programming & Coding BMW. ...
MaxiSys Elite Programming & Coding BMW. Anyone with problems ?

2979 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: 2016-06-08 07:18:02

•   Level 2   
    (45) points
    Jasson
    2016-05-31 19:36:23
    Hi all.
    Is there anyone experiencing the same problem programming and coding BMW footwell ( FRM ) control modules with their MaxiSys Elite J2534 Programmer / MaxiFlash Pro unit ? It worked really well before I updated all software 2 weeks ago. It took forever to update, specially the more than 2GB BMW update. Could this maybe be the cause of this ?

Many Thanks, Etienne

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2016-06-01 07:17:15 (Reply to:Jasson)

Hi, not sure if BMW software on the tool has been updated completely and successfully. You may uninstall the software and download it again to check the result. Thanks!

•   Level 2   
    (45) points
    Jasson
    2016-06-07 06:57:17 (Reply to:Autel Support)
    Hi Support,

I tried to download the BMW software patch yesterday that came available but the
    server was to busy. I checked this morning again but it is now removed from the
    update list ??

Thanks, Etienne

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2016-06-08 07:18:02 (Reply to:Jasson)

Hi, software patch is to solve some special problems with our engineers' confirmation. If you haven't confronted any special problems then please go ahead to download the formal update. Please try again and let us know if there is still any issue. Or you may write to support@autel.com directly. Thanks!

Total1 Pages